[Pmwiki-users] Easy Question...Includes

Roy royemail
Wed Mar 17 00:00:20 CST 2004

Thanks for the suggestion Greg.

Yes, that will accomplish what I need. But, I'd really like to keep the
table code in the separate upload, so as not to "pollute" the rest of the page.

I know there is an INCLUDE directive...

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/SpecialMarkups

It seems that it can only include another Wiki page, not an uploaded
snippet of code. Correct?

Roy