[Pmwiki-users] table colors

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Mar 16 10:27:45 CST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 11:21:02AM +0100, bram wrote:

> I tried to create a table with a background color. I discovered that some
> colors do not result in the desired one but in black. Looking into the
> source of the html page, there is a binary code instead of the hex-value in
> ascii.
>
> Did I miss something?
>
> [[table]]
> [[cellnr bgcolor='#FFFF99']]hello
> [[cellnr bgcolor="#FFFF99"]]hello
> [[cellnr bgcolor=#FFFF99]]hello
> [[cellnr bgcolor=FFFF99]]hello
> [[tableend]]

PmWiki is thinking that FFFF99 is a wiki word.  Use lowercase characters
for the colors instead, or at least start it with a lowercase letter.

In the current code construction this problem is (at present) not worth
the effort that will be required to make it possible to specify colors
with uppercase letters in advanced table markup.  (If you disagree, add
it to DevelopmentPriority and see if others concur :-).