SV: [Pmwiki-users] Does a change of server password influence pmwiki? add-on

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe
Wed Mar 10 04:17:03 CST 2004

Ok, I was not thorough enough. I needed to go through the same process of setting uploads AND group directories to permissions 2777, as I did initially, due to (I think) that my webhost does not allow setgid permissions.
But if it is the case that it was my change of server password that caused all these permission problems appearing again, I think users should be warned about it, as it is not something you would expect.
Regards, Hugo