[Pmwiki-users] Re: Highlighting <?php?

Robin Sheat robin
Tue Mar 9 01:38:47 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 02:12:15PM -0500, J. Perkins wrote:
> I have added a CSS generator (actually there was one there already, it
> just wasn't easily accessible). Get the latest version, then add the line:
>
>   $BeautifierOutputType = 'css';
>
> to your config.php and you will have proper CSS selectors. See the
> Cookbook page for more information.
Just in case you were using this and didn't look too close, there is an
error (now being fixed) in the CSS code on that page.

Oh, and I have to say that the Firefox CSS editor is absolutly great for
debugging things like that. Tweak the CSS and it shows on the page
immediatly.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663