[Pmwiki-users] Re: %class=something% (was Re: Extending ...)

Robin Sheat robin
Wed Mar 3 04:52:36 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 06:27:19AM -0500, John Coxon wrote:
> I do use PmWiki to build static pages and there I really appreciate the
> extensive markup, but it sure doesn't work on my collaborative pages.
> Maybe I need a new bunch of collaborators ;-)
Heh, I can sympathise there. However, I had friend who was both a big
writer and really picky about formatting detail, so he learnt all the
ins and outs, and really took to the wiki concept, and so added a lot of
correctly formatted content, along with style guidlines for the groups
he was in control of :)

However, most people don't seem to care to learn anything beyond 'this
is text'. That said, most people pick the basics, such as bullet points
and italics if they have examples. Some people have a wiki page on my
system as a kind of guestbook, and generally people there copy what is
above.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663