[Pmwiki-users] Re:config.php

Thomas N.Burg editor
Wed Mar 3 02:28:17 CST 2004

Hi Steve,

thanks for replying, but everything as you described is in place. The
moment I remove the
# in front of $PageTemplateFmt = "pub/skins/thob/thob.tmpl" in the
config.php I get the error messages.
[the paths are set in the tmpl:
   <link rel='stylesheet' href='pub/css/thoblayout.css' type='text/css'
/>
   <link rel='stylesheet' href='pub/skins/thob/thob.css' type='text/css'
/>
]

I dont use a wysiwyg-editor

Thomas