[Pmwiki-users] possible (obscure) bug with previewing

Bob Dively dive
Tue Mar 2 19:30:44 CST 2004

In my config.php I have

$HandleEditFmt = array(&$PageStartFmt, &$PagePreviewFmt, &$PageEditFmt,
&$PageEndFmt);

which reverses the preview text and edit box on the preview page. If I
edit a page and include some text inside of escape sequence markup

[=something i don't want interpreted=]

the text is displayed correctly (uninterpreted) in the preview text
section but in the edit box the whole sequence is missing and something
that looks like

?1?

is in its place. You can see why I said obscure on the Subject line.

cheers,
-b