[Pmwiki-users] Re: Image sizes, alt tags, and more (was: Image display resizing problem)

Andres Yver yver
Tue Mar 2 16:38:01 CST 2004

On Tuesday, March 2, 2004, at 06:56 PM,
Pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> "%height=20 alt=Pop_Tarts% http://www.pmichaud.com/toast/ptart-1c.gif "

This has been to my taste the cleanest suggestion so far.

I'm behind on the digest but someone asked me earlier how was the wiki
to know if you want a div or a span  with the %style% markup.

%style% If it starts with a style, but doesn't have a closing tag it's
a span.

%style% If it starts with a style and ends with a closing tag it's a
div.%

%style% This is a div with a %style%span inside% a div%

andres