[Pmwiki-users] typo alert

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Mar 2 07:10:35 CST 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 06:12:17AM -0500, John Coxon wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> It took this poor newby to 0.6.7 an hour to figure out why this doesn't
> work in sample-config.php :-)
>
> ##  $PageLogoUrlFmt is the URL for a logo image--you can change this to
> ##  your own logo if you wish.
> # $PageLogoUrlFmt = '$PubDirUrl/pmwiki-32.gif';

Sorry about that--it's already been fixed for the next release
(sometime later today, I hope).

> Great work! I love this new version and plan to upgrade all my pmwikis
> to 0.6 as I become more familiar with customizing the format, which
> turns out to be not an easy task for one only scratching the surface of
> php. Is anyone working on documentation that might make the basic
> structure clearer to the uninitiated?

PmWiki is full of structures--which structure were you most interested in? ;-)

Actually, the place to begin to customize the format/layout is in
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutBasics and
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook .