[Pmwiki-users] Moving author field to the top

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Mar 1 23:51:40 CST 2004

I now have an implementation that requires an author name before a user
is allowed to post, but I'm wondering what the prompt should say when
the user presses "Save" without an author name.  Currently it simply says
"Author name is required", but I'm wondering if it should be phrased
differently.

To experiment with the author-name-required feature, edit any page
in the Development group on pmichaud.com and try to save a page
with the author field blank.  (A good test page is
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/WikiSandbox .)