[Pmwiki-users] Moving author field to the top

Robin Sheat robin
Mon Mar 1 19:49:03 CST 2004

Hey there, I have a (minor) problem that many users of my wiki don't
fill in the author field. I suspect that they just don't notice it. I'd
like to either make it compulsory (but I'm not too concerned about
that), or simply move it to just above the edit field so that it is a
bit more obvious. How would I do this?

(In other news: I'm up to 518 pages now. I like playing with this, I
just wish I had more real content to host ;)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663