[Pmwiki-users] Editing parts of the page?

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Wed Jun 30 17:01:28 CDT 2004

Very often while editing a larger page I am stuck in the "source". It's
hard to find the position you want to edit in the plain text.

I just wandered around Wikipedia once more and noticed that you can edit
only parts of the pages. The sections are divided by the headings.

I think this is a very interesting feature and would love to have that
in PmW2 :)

I'm not sure what would be the best way to do so. But I think you'd have
to store the other parts (or the complete content) in a hidden field
while only having a snippet in the edit box. On Save you could put
everything together again and store the page as usual.

-- Balu