[Pmwiki-users] Page Approval

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sat Jun 26 19:51:43 CDT 2004

There was some short discussion on Page Edit Approval a while ago, just
wondering if anybody is working on a Cookbook recipe for this, or if it
will be a long time coming?

Basically I'm looking for something that:
- post-pones page edits until approved by webmaster
- allows people to edit pages that are pendingn approval by clicking
   a form button (so search engines can't index them).

If nobody's working on anything like this, then I guess I know what my
next project will be.  I think it will be a few weeks before I get
started though.

Thanks,

-S