[Pmwiki-users] Include other html pages

Steven Leite steven_leite
Fri Jun 25 19:59:48 CDT 2004

There's another script that's included with PmWiki. It's in your
pmwiki/scripts directory.  I think it's called includeurl.php.

I've not used it so can't be of further assistance, but you can give it
a try, I believe it might be what you're looking for.

As I recall, it's not suitable for external sites that include images,
or links because the link are translated exactly instead of relatively
and you end up with broken links.

-Steven