[Pmwiki-users] Re: Titlespaced Bug

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Jun 20 07:41:01 CDT 2004

Basically AsSpaced thinks that numbers should have spaces
in front of them.  This should probably be amended so that
spaces aren't placed after hyphens--I'll see what I can do.

BTW, it's probably easier to use the "Test" group on pmwiki.org to
demonstrate bugs rather than adding more pages to the PmWiki
group.  (Yes, I know this isn't mentioned anywhere :-).
In fact, the Test group in the development wiki allows you
to specify a markup to test and what the output results
should be.  See, for example,
http://www.pmwiki.org/devel/pmwiki.php/Test/InlineBasic?details=y.

Pm