[Pmwiki-users] Oprhaned Pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jun 17 13:14:37 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 10:37:29AM -0800, Chris Lott wrote:
> After messing around with a wiki site for a while I have created many
> orphaned pages. These appear to show up when doing a wildcard search
> (i.e. wikiname/* )... is there a way to delete orphaned pages as a
> user? How about as an admin when I am hosting a wiki for someone else?

As a user, the only way to delete pages is to go to each page individually
and change its contents to "delete".

An admin has a few more options and tools available to delete pages,
but at present it still requires identifying the orphaned pages somehow
and pasting that list into some sort of remove command.

It wouldn't be too difficult to create a Cookbook script that would
display orphaned pages with checkboxes by each to mark them for
deletion (but alas I'm busy on other tasks at the moment).