[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Organization of pages (was: Hierarchical groups)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jun 17 06:08:39 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 12:02:05PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:

> Great, that's really all I'm asking for at the moment. (Well, and that
> the ID is increased each time a new page is created, which requires an
> additional file to keep track of the ID of the last created page)

Actually, I wasn't going to do it that way, but rather use the time
($Now) that the page is first created as the unique ID.  Since PmWiki
doesn't (or won't) allow two pages to be created at the same time,
this number will always be unique.

> I hope it can wait, since I'd like to finish my promised analysis of link
> syntax fist.

Sure, I'm not in a rush.