[Pmwiki-users] inching slowly towards user-based authorization

J. Perkins jason
Wed Jun 16 17:54:11 CDT 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> This approach allows PmWiki's simple-to-use-and-understand password-based
> authorization system to continue to work, while providing a workable
> and relatively simple system for user-based authorization.

IMHO, I don't really care what the default authentication is. Most of
the time I will be accessing against an external database or directory.
My one request, which I expressed in an email a bit earlier before I
noticed this thread, is that all of the stuff get moved out of the core
pmwiki.php and into external scripts.

Then again, maybe you've done that already. One of these days I will
find a moment to try out the new stuff...

Jason