[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0 directive syntax

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Jun 15 22:41:51 CDT 2004

On Monday, 14 June 2004 12:41 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>For now I've placed a page with a summary of the proposed directive
>markups (at least the ones I could find/remember) at
>http://www.pmwiki.org/devel/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/DirectiveMarkup.
>Here others can submit other proposals, vote on the existing
>choices, or add comments about the choices available.  I'll use the
>votes and comments to make a selection--I'd like to do this sometime
>within the next few days.

I added

    /.directive params./

but I'm not sure if this is as easy to type on non-English
keyboards as I think it is. On my keyboard, the keys are
adjacent and no shift or other action is needed.

The following looks reasonable:

    /.noheader.//.nofooter./

and is much easier to type than:

    [:noheader:][:nofooter:]