[Pmwiki-users] Forthcoming discussion of link syntax for a page tree

chr@home.se chr
Tue Jun 15 01:33:31 CDT 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, J. Perkins wrote:

> Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> > I just wanted to let people know that I'm working on a suggestion for link
> > syntax under the assumption that pages are organized in a tree.
>
> What's wrong with my current proposal (unix-style paths)?

Probably nothing. Now that I understand how to interpret the table
it looks exactly(?) as what I was thinking about. I'm just
analyzing it to see if it's consistent.

I'm also thinking about if it'd somehow be possible to allow '.' as a
separator.

> FYI, I hope to be able to try to integrate my prototype with the new
> version of PmWiki this weekend. I realize that the lack of a working
> implementation is holding up the discussion.

Ok. (I think I'm fine with pure analysis so far -- hopefully I'll be done
tonight).

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr