[Pmwiki-users] Re: Pmwiki development

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jun 7 12:48:01 CDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 07:41:31PM +0200, Knut Alboldt wrote:

> Had a short look on the dev-site. The changes sound really good for me.

Great!

> I put a link on the Main Menu "vote for versioning", that everybody could
> find the page. Hope that's ok. (I like #1 !)

Yes, it's always okay--it's a *wiki*.  :-)

> concerning test:
> * do we have a bug-list ? if not could we use a wiki-page as well until the
> sourceforge-bug-tracking is established ?

I've never used sf's bug-tracking so I'm not terribly familiar with it,
and haven't used it before now for PmWiki because I didn't want to have
"yet another" place to check for bug reports.  But I think I'll go ahead
and set up bug tracking on SF just to see what it is like.

> * editing pages: the author's name is lost when put in the authors field,
> in the recend changes list, only the IP-adr occures

Yeah, still working on that.  Thanks!  :-)