[Pmwiki-users] RSS feed - HTML markup

Constantin Basturea cbasturea
Fri Jun 4 13:54:22 CDT 2004

It worked, but a curious thing happened: blank spaces are eliminated
in the RSS feed wherever some wiki markup is present (for links, bold,
italics). You can see how it looks like at
http://www.bloglines.com/public/cbasturea -- click on the "PR Wiki".
Is there anything I can do to correct this?

-- The Socialtext's RSS feed is valid :) - see http://tinyurl.com/3637o
-- I posted a message to RSS2-Support group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RSS2-Support/) and I hope somebody more
technical-savvy will know where to find information/guides about
including HTML in RSS.

Thank you,

Constantin