Fw: [Pmwiki-users] Is there an option for automatic line breaks?

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Jun 3 23:22:08 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Leite" <steven_leite at kitimat.net>
To: "Raymond Hines III" <ray at gatorcountry.com>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Pmwiki-users] Is there an option for automatic line
breaks?

breaks?

> Thanks! I wonder if there's a way to enable this on a per page basis?

$HTMLLineBreak='<br />';
$DoubleBrackets['/\\[\\[linebreaks\\]\\]/e'] =
'$GLOBALS["HTMLLineBreak"]="<br />"';
$DoubleBrackets['/\\[\\[nolinebreaks\\]\\]/e'] =
'$GLOBALS["HTMLLineBreak"]=""';

On a page where you want to "disable it" .. just put [[nolinebreaks]].
If you want it disabled by default, then comment out the
$HTMLLineBreak='<br /> line.
Then use [[linebreaks]] to turn it on for a specific page.

-S