[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: pmwiki-0.6.21 released with experimental WikiFarm support

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Jun 2 13:03:50 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 08:12:52PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> > > The location of wikilib.d is "$FarmD/wikilib.d", where $FarmD
> > > is the directory of the farm itself (i.e., the directory containing
> > > pmwiki.php, scripts/, and wikilib.d/).
> >
> > Are these variables documented
>
> Of course!  http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/Variables

Sorry, I accidentally pressed send before I was finished writing...
However, you actually managed to answer one of my questions :-)
and the ones I had about farms I think I'll find the answers for by
following the link in {{PmWiki/Variables}}.

Nice work!

> In general, any time I reference a variable via email or add it to the
> core code I'm attempting to make sure it makes it into the
> documentation.
>
> Also, you can find the documentation of (almost) any PmWiki variable
> by simply entering the variable name into the WikiSandbox on pmwiki.org,
> then clicking on the link that results.  If no link results, then that
> variable isn't documented yet.

Very cool. Can this be extended for variables that you create in a
cookbook extension?

Btw, your sandbox had been spammed and it actually seemed to be the same
spammers who had done something to wiki.lyx.org today. Maybe it's time we
did something about how we allow external URIs?

/Christian