[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.21 released with experimental WikiFarm support

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jun 1 16:09:56 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 09:44:13AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> On Saturday, 29 May 2004 2:45 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>
> The Cookbook wikifarm recipe contains the following function:
>
> function GetFieldWikiLibDir($field) {
>   if ($field == '') return "wikilib.d";
>   return "wikifarm/wikilib.d";
> }
>
> I think for now, this is the only thing that has to change for the
> Cookbook recipe to work with PmWiki farms. The return "wikilib.d";
> needs to return the location of the Pm farm's wikilib.d.
>
> So: what should this read?

The location of wikilib.d is "$FarmD/wikilib.d", where $FarmD
is the directory of the farm itself (i.e., the directory containing
pmwiki.php, scripts/, and wikilib.d/).

> With luck, I might be able to test it this weekend.

That would be very cool.