[Pmwiki-users] new install help

Chad Lupkes chadlupkes
Sat Jul 31 23:19:40 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I?ve been searching for an easy wiki system, so I?m experimenting with some
of the scripts out there.  I have pmwiki installed, but it?s not giving me
anything but the content.

http://www.seattlewebcrafters.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

No links to edit the pages, and no menu system.  I?m wondering how to add
those.  Links to edit the pages are especially important.  Any ideas?

Chad Lupkes
chadlupkes at earthlink.net <mailto:chadlupkes at earthlink.net>
http://www.seattlewebcrafters.com/
Political Campaign Websites to order at:
http://www.campaign.ws/

---