[Pmwiki-users] Install then problem...

Chick Foxgrover cflists
Mon Jul 26 14:07:46 CDT 2004

I have just installed pmwiki at my host (Dreamhost) where I'm running
PHP as CGI. The home page loads properly and created the wiki.d
directory but if I try any link in the site I get:
---------
Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=12) state=1 in
/usr/local/dh/cgi-system/php.cgi on line 2788

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in
/usr/local/dh/cgi-system/php.cgi on line 2788

Any ideas? I've tried setting the permissions on multiple files and
directories in case that was the problem.

You can see this at http://wexwiki.netrenga.com

Thanks in advance...