[Pmwiki-users] RE: Test of page drafts

John Rankin john.rankin
Mon Jul 19 23:46:43 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, 20 July 2004 6:18 AM, Mirko Froehlich <mfroehlich at virage.com> wrote:
>Sorry about the late response... I think that the demo looks great and it
>certainly more than covers the initial problem that prompted this
>suggestion.
I'll add it to the ccookbook shortly.

>The only thing that I find slightly unintuitive are the upside down question
>mark and the symbol that looks like a cross. These characters are not
>usually encountered on English pages and, not knowing their purpose, I would
>suspect an encoding problem with the webpage or something along those
>lines...
Yes, finding the best visual cues is proving hard. Another suggestion:

    ?    create new page
    ?+   edit draft of new page (was ?)
    +    view draft page
    #    go to original page from view draft page (was ?)

What do pepole think?

Unless somebody offers an alternative or disagrees, I'll leave the ? as is
and change the ? to a #. Silence is assent.

--
JR