[Pmwiki-users] Setup for scripts in fields

Steffen Glückselig glueckselig
Mon Jul 19 08:37:01 CDT 2004

Hello,

> Many of the cookbook scripts aren't written with farms in mind, so
> they might not work correctly in a farm environment.  A well-written
> module script should be able to go in either farmconfig.php or in
> a field's config.php and work properly.
>
> Also, what type of WikiFarming are you doing--the cookbook WikiFarm
> or the one that comes with PmWiki (PmWiki.WikiFarms)?
I am using the latter one.

If I'd like to enable WhatLinksHere in all the fields of my farm, what
should I do?

I tried putting
	include_once('cookbook/whatlinkshere.php');
into farmconfig.php. But it didn't work in the fields.

best regards
Steffen