[Pmwiki-users] Re: Retest Autosave on Preview

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun Jul 18 16:35:33 CDT 2004

On Monday, 19 July 2004 12:28 AM, J. Meijer <commentgg at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Test results:
>- I missed the '-' delete option while editing.

OK, I can easily add a link to the delete page.

Currently, an author doesn't have to think about deleting a draft
while editing. If you press the Edit Original button, it restores
the original version to the edit box. The next time you press
Preview, the newer draft gets overwritten.

>- I still find the symbols unintuitive. A '+' for a draft would be more
>intuitive to me. Or a flag symbol.
>
>- The ? is hard to hit with the mouse.

Revised as follows:

    ?   Create a new page
    ?   Edit draft of new page (was View draft of new page)
    +   View draft of existing page (was ?)
    ?   View original page (was !)

>ps After an accidental Save and doing a restore I got:
>
>Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
>/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/local/scripts/draft.php on
>line 84
>
>Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
>started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/local/scripts/draft.php:84) in
>/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 394

That's in a bit of code I copied from the pmwiki.php HandlePost function.
Could you describe *exactly* what you did please, so I can replicate it?

Thanks
--
JR