Reason for using a class (was Re: [Pmwiki-users] Re: Request for)

chr@home.se chr
Fri Jul 16 14:50:21 CDT 2004

Oh, I just realize a major reason for why I used a class when I did the
hook thing.  The reason is not specific to that case though, it's
something I've felt before when working on plugins.

I'd like to be able to have a separate namespace for variables that are
"global" to my plugin, so that they wont come into conflict with variables
from other plugins.

Is there some other way than using a class to fix this?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr