[Pmwiki-users] page draft tryout

J. Meijer commentgg
Fri Jul 16 13:40:37 CDT 2004

I got a bit lost :-/

What I would like to see is the bare minimum: only when viewing the page one
would see a link to the draft, and from the draft back to the original. Each
page has an EditPage link, which works the same as it does now. Really
simplistic.
Any save operates on the original page. The draft is only deleted when it is
saved to the original page or when it is deleted.

jan

ps This is what I saw at PageB, which has a draft:

  DraftWP
  Page B ¡
  Home Page › Page B ¡
  This page has a draft as well as the original

  Note how the display alters — the title and Edit Page link each gain an *

  Try clicking on the *

Don't know, but I see no '*'.