[Pmwiki-users] including parts of a page, once again

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Jul 16 05:53:23 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 10:30:38AM -0700, Steven Leite wrote:

> How might this affect a wiki that has the carriage return set as <br>
> instead of the default which requires two carriage returns to denote a
> paragrah.  Can / will this syntax automatically adapt depending on what
> the $linebreak variable is set to?  (Not sure if $linebreak if the
> correct name of the variable, but I think you knwo what I mean).

It'd work the same as it has in the past, except that I'm planning to
re-do the linebreak code a fair bit to give more reasonable output,
such as causing each separate line to generate its own paragraph
instead of placing <br /> wherever there happens to be a newline.