[Pmwiki-users] Search not working on new install on IIS

Dave Jackson dave.jackson
Tue Jul 13 08:20:29 CDT 2004

Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachments you are advised
to read The Caudwell Holdings group of companies' disclaimer at the end
of this e-mail.
  _____

First of all, apologies for the immense footer my work account appends
to this mail :(

I have migrated the Wiki I use at work to a new Windows PC

Config:
OS: Windows XP
IIS 5.1
Latest pmwiki-1.0.5
Latest PHP/4.3.7

I fired it up & all appeared OK.

I then copied over my wiki.d folder, local & Pub.

I had a small problem with write permissions, which I have now sorted
out & everything appears fine, apart from the search function.
It does not return any results.  Nada, zip, nought :(
It returns the search page as if you had clicked on the search link.

Unfortunately, this is a internal box, so I can't give anyone out there
access for a look, but I can send the output from action=source or
action=phpinfo if any want to see it.

Dave Jackson

  _____

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail is confidential and intended for the use of the named
recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
by telephone immediately on +44(0)1782 600600 or return it to us by
e-mail.  Please then delete it from your system and note that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited.

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of The Caudwell Holdings group of companies.

Encryptions and Viruses

Please note that this e-mail and any attachments have not been
encrypted.  They may therefore be liable to be compromised.  Please also
note that it is your responsibility to scan this e-mail and any
attachments for viruses.  We do not, to the extent permitted by law,
accept any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for
any virus infection and/or external compromise of security and/or
confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.

Monitoring

Activity and use of The Caudwell Holdings group of companies' systems is
monitored to secure its effective use and operation and for other lawful
business purposes.  Communications using these systems will also be
monitored and may be recorded to secure effective use and operation and
for other lawful business purposes.