[Pmwiki-users] Re: Action to provide last modified date and md5 checksum

John Rankin john.rankin
Sat Jul 10 23:53:46 CDT 2004

On Friday, 9 July 2004 6:25 PM, Christian Ridderstr?m <chr at home.se> wrote:
>On 9 Jul 2004, John Rankin wrote:
>
>> >	Page path:	Some/Page
>> >	Creation date:	2323441234123
>> >	Last modified:	2323423423442
>> >	MD5 checksum:	0adf0423ad0
>> >	Timezone:	<something indicating the timezone of the server>
>> >

>> IIRC, the Dublin Core recipe will return some of what you want. See
>>
>> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MetaData
>>
>> For example, have a look at the xhtml source of
>> http://wiki.lianza.org.nz/index.php/Main/HomePage?action=dc
>
>It's close, but no cigar. The date field doesn't contain enough
>resolution.

Ah, you need to change the line in dublincore.php that reads:

DcElement('date',strftime('%Y-%m-%d', $page['time']));

to use a more suitable date and time format.

 E.g. here's an excerpt of what the source
>contained:
>
>    <dc:publisher>LIANZA IT-SIG Wiki</dc:publisher>
>    <dc:title>Main.HomePage</dc:title>
>    <dc:date>2004-07-08</dc:date>
>    <dc:creator>Anonymous</dc:creator>
>    <dc:type>Text</dc:type>
>    <dc:format>text/html</dc:format>
>
>furthermore there's no MD5 checksum. However, it should be a trivial
>thing to augment this recepy to include what I want.

>From my (admittedly cursory) reading of the Dublin Core documentation,
I thinkit would be OK to include a checksum as part of the format
element's content.

--
JR