[Pmwiki-users] Individual passwords per user?

Ben Wilson pmwiki
Sat Jul 10 17:14:15 CDT 2004

I really like the current authentication approach, but really need one
that is based on individuals. Presently, the best example of what I mean
is Twiki. When an author goes to edit a page for the first time, he is
challenged. The password authenticates the person is the author. The
site would have separate issues with whether an author could edit a
page/group.

I've not read anything in the documentation that addresses this feature
or its possible inclusion. However, I could just be hard-of-reading.

Ben