[Pmwiki-users] Action to provide last modified date and md5 checksum

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Jul 8 21:05:53 CDT 2004

On Thursday, July 08, 2004 3:38 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Christian Ridderstr?m <chr at home.se> wrote:

> Is this already available in pmwiki? If not, maybe we could introduce
> an action that provides details of a page in some simple format (e.g.
> plain text). For instance, this URI

This is extremely easy to do as a Cookbook recipe.  I'd implement it as
something like
pmwiki.php?pagename=SomePage&action=pageinfo

If there's demand (eg. more than one person) then I could write a
plug-in so you
could include the details in a wikipage, like this:

[[page-info: creation_date, server_time, whatever]]

or

[[page-info: all]]

etc ..

That would return the details you want directly in your wikipage.  Skies
the limit for what you want included.

Steven Leite