[Pmwiki-users] Testing needed for accent characters in WikiWords and page names

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Jan 31 07:36:10 CST 2004

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Hi, all-
>
> I've been experimenting tonight with allowing accented characters (e.g.,
> non-ASCII such as ? and ?) into WikiWords and I think I may have
> something that may work.  However, I need to have people test it and
> see if there are any major problems that result.
>
> The test pages are at
> http://www.pmichaud.com/work/beta/pmwiki.php/I18N/HomePage -- feel
> free to give them a try.

No problems here... only a surpise that a page with my name already
existed :-)

> Also, this feature causes WikiStyles to no longer function correctly,
> but this is fixable if it appears that accented page names are going
> to work okay.

Is that just a matter of preventing '%' from appearing in the wiki-word?

/Christian

--
http://www.md.kth.se/~chr