[Pmwiki-users] user identification

JCG wiki
Fri Jan 30 12:15:24 CST 2004

Hi,
The function of tracking the author/editor of a page is apparently integrated within version  0.6beta1....

Nevertheless, I must say I am a bit confused how to "switch it on"!

Furthermore, I see that in the Developement Group it already exist an "external" patch by Franz:
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/TrackAuthorship

It not clear (for me at least) if this patch is a fix for a non yet fully working function, or if it is an enhancement ....

May I ask Patrick, or someone that is more confortable than me with this much awaited function, to set up a working example sometimes in the near future?

Thank you so much,

Jean-Claude