[Pmwiki-users] Isn't the left page a bit wide now?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jan 29 08:58:35 CST 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 02:49:05PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> Hi
>
> Isn't the page with the left side-bar much too wide now? (It's 100% of my
> browser window, which is a bit too wide for me anyway).

Oh, probably so.  I decided to try setting width:auto for the BODY tag
but forgot that Netscape and friends have trouble dealing with 100%
width tables in that case, interpreting 100% as the width of the viewport
and not the width of the containing block.  For now I've gone back to
760px (it used to be 640px) but I expect the layout to change a bit more
anyway based on other feedback I've received.

Thanks,