[Pmwiki-users] Problem with WikiWord-Links

Carsten Tschoep tschoep
Wed Jan 28 01:10:32 CST 2004

I'm new to Wiki and installed pmwiki 05.27. The only
thing I changed was the $ScriptUrl ($ScriptUrl =
'https://'.$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_HOST'];).

My Problem is, that no WikiWord (with a created
corresponding Page) is displayed as link. Only the ?
is displayed as link after the WikiWord, even if the
page is cerated. I can manage to call such a page by
using the complete URL, but shouldn't WikiWords always
be displayed as links, if the page exists? What did I
do wrong?

Carsten