[Pmwiki-users] Additional page history feature

Christian Ridderström chr
Tue Jan 27 18:24:30 CST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> I've just added a small feature to the page revisions (page history)
> code in the beta version; at the top of the page history is a link
> that says "Display as markup" which redisplays the page history
> differences as the source markup changes instead of the rendered text.

Nice!

I just had a thought... maybe it'd be an idea to display the two
versions that are being compared next to each, as in tkdiff for instance
(see the attached snapshot).

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr