[Pmwiki-users] possible bug?

Patrick Bohnet hquu
Thu Jan 22 15:29:08 CST 2004

i just setup pmWiki on my machine... and i may have found somethgin wierd with the
Attach:imagefile

I unrolled pmwiki in a directory... followed the directions... its all working...

except... than in Main.HomePage I have an Attach:image.png in the page... which does not display
when the page is first loaded... but does display when navigating back to it and it has the full
path info... for example

http://www.myserver.com/~beta/wiki/pmwiki.php does nto display the image at all (a small X as if
it was missing)
but....
http://www.myserver.com/~beta/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage displays it perfectly fine...

when i view it on the default page... the url seams to be "attach:image.png" instead of the full
url to the proper file...

a short term solution would be for me to just adjust the link to the wiki to be the full home
page... but i like the idea of being able to later change what the default page is.

=====
"Can I burn softly, a silent ember?"
Quu
Patrick Bohnet