[Pmwiki-users] RE: pmwiki-0.6.beta1 released

dave.jackson dave.jackson
Thu Jan 22 11:11:17 CST 2004

Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachments you are advised to read The Caudwell Holdings group of companies' disclaimer at the end of this e-mail.

Well wasn't that easy :-)

I was composing a reply to the previous mails when this popped up in the
mailbox.

Works a treat & does exactly what I want.

I love this kind of participation, so thank you all.
I hope I can respond in kind should the opportunity arise.

Cheers.

Dave Jackson

>BTW, I have the [[nowikiwords]] directive enabled at
>http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Development/NoWikiWords, if anyone wants
to try it out.

Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail is confidential and intended for the use of the named recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us by telephone immediately on +44(0)1782 600600 or return it to us by e-mail. Please then delete it from your system and note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Caudwell Holdings group of companies.

Encryptions and Viruses
Please note that this e-mail and any attachments have not been encrypted. They may therefore be liable to be compromised. Please also note that it is your responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any virus infection and/or external compromise of security and/or confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.

Monitoring
Activity and use of The Caudwell Holdings group of companies' systems is monitored to secure its effective use and operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using these systems will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective use and operation and for other lawful business purposes.