[Pmwiki-users] Example installs of calendar.php...?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jan 21 06:30:58 CST 2004

Hi, everyone-

I'm looking for sites that are using the calendar.php script (either
from an earlier distribution of PmWiki or from the Cookbook).  I'm
thinking of redesigning the calendar functionality to eventually become
part of the standard PmWiki distribution, but I'd like to see
some examples of sites that are using calendars now.  If you have such
a site or know of one that I can look at, please let me know!

Thanks,