[Pmwiki-users] finding orphaned pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jan 20 09:01:59 CST 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 01:58:17PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> BTW, how abt calling the variable something like '$WikiWordPathPattern'
> instead? Having 'Fmt' as a suffix seem wrong IMO, isn't this more like
> a path for finding the source page, rathern than formatting the wikiword?

I've tried to consistently reserve and use the suffix 'Pattern' for those
things that are actually regular expressions (preg_match or preg_replace),
and 'Fmt' for those things that are processed by the FmtPageName() subroutine
($-substitutions such as $Group, $Title, etc.).  Since the usage here is
to translate wiki words into page names using the $-variables, it should
be ...Fmt.