[Pmwiki-users] finding orphaned pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Jan 16 14:24:44 CST 2004

Take a look at the refcount.php script; it can be activated via

    include_once("scripts/refcount.php");

in local.php.  You can see it in action at

    http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki?action=refcount

Do a search for "existing" pages and then scroll to the bottom of the
list--all of the pages that have a reference count of zero are "orphaned"
pages.

Pm