[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Jan 14 05:50:28 CST 2004

A few details:

* I like the validation links at the bottom, but when I try to validate
  as HTML 4.01 I get:

	Line 4, column 102: character data is not allowed here
	  ...pub/css/pmwiki.css' type='text/css' />
                                                  ^
  and the page only get "tentatively" validated as strict xhtml.

* I think the part names would be easier to read if they were named like:
	'wikihead-r' or 'wikihead_r' instead of 'wikiheadr' etc.

* I think it'd look nicer if:
		SearchWiki
		  WikiHelp
	     RecentChanges

   was changed into:                   (or maybe using spaces:)
		  WikiHelp			     Wiki help
		SearchWiki		           Search wiki
	     RecentChanges		        Recent changes

Anyway, it looks really nice and I like the new logo!

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr