[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jan 13 21:51:10 CST 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 02:22:12PM +1100, Nathan Jones wrote:
> John Feezell <johnfeezell at 3wplace.com> wrote:
> >I'm using Opera  Version 7.11 Build  2880 Platform  Win32 System  Windows
> >The menu at the top does not appear to be displaying correctly.
>
> If you are referring to two out of five links appearing below the blue
> line (a change from the current version) - this appears to be by design.

Yes, this is by design.  I felt that the page title should appear in the
same area as the page contents, and not in the header (as it does in 0.5).
Also, it seemed that the Edit Page and Page Revisions links belong with
the page contents (the part being edited) and not with the header.

Also, the title information will now appear on other pages such as the
edit page, to make it easy to jump to those pages from any view of the
page.

Of course, someone can always customize it back to whatever layout scheme
is preferred.