[Pmwiki-users] File Upload with big files

lists@basel-inside.ch lists
Thu Jan 8 08:28:45 CST 2004

Quoting Klaus Olszowi <olszowi at docufy.de>:

> I'm new to PmWiKi and I have problems uploading big files (> 500k, pdf for
> example).
> The Mozilla 1.5 response 'document contains no data' after pressing the
> upload button.

It would be interesting to know, whether the file is uploaded at least to the
temporary file on the server.
May be it's a timeout problem and the browser makes an interrupt, because the
answer takes to long.

> The upload is configured as described in the docu and is working with small
> files (35k),
> I set the $UploadMaxSize to 10000000. The php 'post_max_size' is set to 18M.
> The PmWiKi is running on an https site in our intranet.

Patrick Ogay